Friday 10 February 2012

12 Days of Lingerie Challenge ~ Day 8 by Ayla


I didn't think I was going to manage to roll out a blog post today, but I was on for a while tonight to see my beloved and had a little spurt of inspiration.  I logged on this evening to a group notice from Insolence, a lingerie store I have been frequenting since at least 2008.  On offer was this Valentines day giftie so I popped along and snatched it up.  It's so pretty and feminine and just like all their other lingerie, well designed.

You can guess who I am on the phone to.  Mr Q is working away again this week so I'm alone in our big comfy bed.  Phone sex isn't the same, but it's better than nought!  Look away now, I have a conversation to get on with!

Other thingumies:
Phone and pose: Olive Juice (Closed now)
Hair: Elikatira - Play (Quite appropriate)
Skin: Curio - Yum
Mesh Feet - Slink
Mesh Glasses - Kumaki

No comments:

Post a Comment