Monday 2 July 2012

New Releases from Mon Tissue and Celoe!


Believe it or not, I don't buy new releases just because they're new.  But I bought one of all of Mon Tissu's new clothing releases and splurged on a pair of Celoe's awesome sandals as well.  I wish I could have afforded the fatpack of these sandals, but at $950L a pair, I had to cover my eyes and press pay for just one pair.  I'll be leaving them on for awhile, though.  They're gorgeous. Other than my Celoe sandals, the Mon Tissu sweatshirt/sweater captured my heart for its worn 80's sexy look.  Think Flashdance, and, if you're old enough to remember, how we all cut the necks out of our sweatshirts to our mothers' chagrin!  The shorts are a well made summery basic that everyone should add to their wardrobe in one of the many colors offered.  I went with the white pinstripe for versatility.

The Dura hair is also new, and while you're there, join the group and pick up the very saucy unisex short hair that is a gift to group.  You won't be sorry.

Credits:

Celoe - aelia wedges - desert (new release)

Mon Tissu Hanalei Shorts ~ Pinstripes (new release)

Mon Tissu Slouchy Sweatshirt ~ Pink Ombre (new release)

Dura - Girl*36 - sienna (new release)
Beetle Bones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mandala Nails

LaGyo - Olrich earring gold

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Olive Hazel)
Maxi Gossamer - ring - Ketama

Glam Affair skin - Leah Natural - 02 Red



No comments:

Post a Comment