Sunday 12 May 2013

When It Rains


Sometimes I get tired of dressing Dolly up in the latest fashions and still want to mess around in Second Life. Shocking, I know. I've had this new Tee*fy release on for two or three days and HAVE NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO MATCH MY SHOES TO IT!

Whew, with that upsetting confession out of the way, I'll tell you what I've been doing instead - dressing up my homes. Dolly's got several you know. She's quite the jet/teleport setter. I seem to fall in love with all of the latest Barnesworth Anubis releases, and the rainy Parisian skybox at Collabor88 is my new love.

Mixing and matching furniture designers is as much fun as mixing clothing designers. My credits may seem kind of vague, so feel free to leave a comment below if you can't tell where I got something. Also, if the pics seem a little dark, well - I was feeling artsy fartsy and it was raining outside my skybox!


Credits:

From LISP: sofa and chair, chest with lamp and bird dodads, clock, lamp on the table under the clock, telescope for spying on the Frenchman across the street, oo la la!
From The Loft: console table, jute rug, mirror in the bedroom, basket of pillows
From Cheeky Pea: coffee table
From Culprit: framed pictures on console table
From Apple Fall: hydrangeas in vase
From Dutchie: potted plants
From Pilot: bed and stool in the bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment