Sunday 6 April 2014

Hello Again

I really should take off my SLink mesh head. I kind of miss my face, and I only have so many skins to put on Becky so far. Then again, I love that my SLink face has interesting expressions that are just so photogenic! Please, please, skin designers - make more skins for SLink heads! So far I have skin appliers from DeeTaleZ, Glam Affair, Izzie's, and Adam N Eve. Are there more out there?

FaMeshed as an event never lets me down. I always come away with something new that becomes a wardrobe basic. Mutresse's release of tank top and shorts is a good example. I have a top almost like that in real life and wear it all the time in warm weather.

The photo prop from What Next has been in my inventory for awhile, but oldies can still be goodies. I'm nostalgic for public phone booths in the cellular age, I guess. I haven't used one in YEARS!

Credits:

Mutresse Guzla Shorts (at FaMeshed)
Mutresse Nadya Tank Top (at FaMeshed)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
TRUTH HAIR Lottie
DeeTaleZ for Slink Visage "Face Viola" MU MIXEDTYPE
IKON Spectral Eyes - Amber 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment