Sunday 22 June 2014

The Skinnery Makes A SLink Visage Applier

I'm entranced by The Skinnery skins. When browsing through Flickr I spotted a SLink Visage head with a skin applier that I didn't recognize. I was over the moon when I realized it had to be The Skinnery! I popped over immediately and after testing the demo, snatched it up. It comes with five eyebrow colors and loads of lipsticks. I do hope this is the first of many appliers.

One thing a customer should know when buying the Visage applier from The Skinnery - there's no skin for the body. If you already have a Skinnery skin or two, that's no problem, but it's worth mentioning, since most of the appliers I have purchased come with a corresponding skin for the body. 

Credits:

The Skinnery Xiao (Slink Visage Hud) honey
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
Monso My Hair - Amy/ Red
IKON Spectral Eyes - Blue
The Skinnery Chloe 3 (honey) DB CL1

No comments:

Post a Comment