Friday 22 February 2013

Classy and Fabulous

Coco Chanel once said that a girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.  I feel a little of both in the outfit I put together today.  The ladylike dress is from a new-to-me store called Liv-Glam.  With the stripes and the darling red bow it didn't need all that much dressing up.  My Gos Boutique peeptoe pumps, a Leverocci handbag and hat hair from Maitreya finished off my classy/fab look. 

Liv-Glam is a mostly mesh women's clothing store and it's quite large.  I didn't find the demos my first time through, but they're there and appear to be standard sizes.  I was also a little confused when I bought this dress, because I received a wearable hud instead of a package.  The idea is to choose your size from the hud and it's delivered to you - no more deleting unnecessary sizes!  Once I figured that out I was fine.  I'll be keeping an eye out for newness from this store!

Credits:

Leverocci -F/W Glossy Leather Handbag Red
Maitreya Siobhan hair (Mesh) - Ginger
Gos Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection 
LIV-Glam WINTER-2012- Wren Noir Slip Dress
Glam Affair - Laurel 04 RED
 Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (September Shadow, w3)
Slink Mesh Hands 

(See Taxi page for SLurls to stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment