Monday 11 February 2013

Shelby

Is it just me, or have several skin designers in Second Life moved to the next level of artistry and beauty over the past year?  I'm amazed when I demo skins lately at how gorgeous they are!  I thought I was a hair and shoe whore, but I'm adding skin whore to my CV.  This lovely skin is Shelby, a new release from Adam N Eve - a store that has been around as long as I've been in Second Life.  I bought either my first or second skin there (and no, I don't have a picture - I wish I did).   Shelby comes with dark eyebrows but includes blonde and red tattoo layers.  The makeups are lovely and I was tempted, but I tend to favor the barest skins. It's Second Life! Who needs makeup with flawless skin like this?

I popped into Zaara just because I haven't been there in awhile.  I love her new mesh designs, like this dress you can barely see.  The little extra bow detail for the shoulder straps, complete with beads is brilliant.  Also, I didn't forget my heart for my personal Valentine's Day challenge!  Maxi Gossamer's new release for Collabor88 did the trick.

Credits:

Adam N Eve Skins - Shelby T2 Bare (new release)
Adam N Eve Eyebrow Tattoo Red T2
Adam N Eve Bare Inner Eyelid
Wasabi Pills Joy2 Mesh Hair - Gingerbread
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Moon Vine Lover's Heart - Silver (at Collabor88)
Zaara : Ritika Maxi dress *ivory*
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (September Shadow, w3)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment