Friday 5 April 2013

Perfect Match

I love that Siddean Munro is always thinking about how to make things better in Second Life.  I've already said that my favorite thing in my inventory is my SLink hands, and now they're even better.  My SLink feet are a close second, and they're better, too.  Siddean is collaborating with skin designers to make appliers (like the Lola tango appliers) for our SLink hands and feet!  No more tinting.  We don't even need the blender layers anymore!  More information is available on the SLink website.

If you already have your SLink mesh feet and hands just go to SLink's redelivery terminal and get the updates.  I got my hands immediately, but my feet weren't on my redelivery purchase list for some reason.  No problem, though.  I sent a note card to Siddean and she promptly took care of it.

As of the second day of release there are three skin makers who have appliers available - Adam N Eve, Tuli, and Izzie's.  I understand League and Pink Fuel will be releasing their appliers very soon.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my other favorite skin designers to quickly join in.  Hint, hint Belleza, Glam Affair, and PXL Creations! [UPDATE: PXL Creations has released feet appliers and the hands are coming.  YAY!!!]

Credits:

Adam N Eve Skins - Bethany T3 Bare
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual Right
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 Left
{mon tissu} Collared Shirt ~ White (new release)
{mon tissu} Tulip Shorts ~ Polka Dots (new release)
Maxi Gossamer Crystal Glass Teardrop Necklace (at FaMeshed)
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Truth Hair Dolly w/Roots - pumpkinpie
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (True Grey, w3) 
Swing pose prop is from What Next (at Pose Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment