Monday 29 April 2013

Enlightened Avatars

Dutchie just released a yoga mat with lovely relaxing yoga animations that play out in sequence.  It's a great place to park your avi while you stretch offscreen.  I feel positively enlightened.  The potted plants behind me, from left to right, are from Rustica and Dutchie.

Also, to my great pleasure, I found that PicMonkey has a cool bokeh feature.  I don't usually use PicMonkey for editing because I'm always afraid I'll overdo it!  Slap me if I do, but not this time.  This is exactly how I feel after a good yoga class, sparkly and relaxed.

Credits:

Dura Hair -Boy*37(Sienna)
The Secret Store - Lua's Cropped Shirt - Grey Block
Baiastice Fall Mesh Leggings-black
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3)
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Mirror's Enigma Victoria Tan Skintone (Nude/Red)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment