Thursday 6 June 2013

Catching a Breeze in coldLogic

Just in time for summer comes a new release from coldLogic of two lovely summer dress styles in many summer colors. If I had to choose, I'd pick the longer dress because it drapes beautifully. I can almost feel the breeze as I walk. Of course, choosing is too hard, so I'm wearing the shorter dress too.

The Hucci sandals I'm wearing that fit over SLink feet are from FaMeshed. They're so great that I really wish I'd fatpacked them.


Credits:

Top photo

Hucci Embessa Leather Sandals - Wild Pink (at FaMeshed)
coldLogic dress - daines.rosepetal
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Raisa - GOLD
Maxi Gossamer - Rings - Atlantis Moon - GOLD
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Toes
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
TRUTH HAIR Selma - Gingers01Fade
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 05 F
Glam Affair - Cleo - Freckles 2
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Summer Shore, w3)

Bottom photo
coldLogic dress - lang.blue
GizzA - Summer Basket [Aquarium] (at the Arcade) 
Pure Poison - Butterfly Necklace - Spine
Slink Mesh Hands (av) 
LeLutka -TREND hair - AuburnHaze
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 11 F
 Glam Affair - Cleo - Freckles 2
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Summer Shore, w3)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment