Wednesday 26 June 2013

Hot Fun in the Summertime



It's summer and I feel like living in bikinis, hats and flip flops. I want to do nothing but hang around on my What Next float (a Zodiac item), drinking iced tea and admiring the view of my sim. I'll leave only to shop for hair and shoes to fit my SLink feet.

I love a good hat hair, so when Truth released male and female hair versions of this cute ball cap with a texture change hud, I snapped both right up. Well, I snapped them up after making a half-hearted swipe at inventory maintenance to please my typist, but that's a different story.  The male version in the pic below can be easily co-opted by us short hair loving girlie-girls with a little resizing.


Credits:

Baiastice Chain Bikini-flowers print
Maxi Gossamer - Rings - Atlantis Moon
Slink Aussie Thongs Rigged Female Medium Blue
Slink Mesh Feet (Av)
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
TRUTH HAIR Jolene [Size 2 Head] - Gingers01
What Next} Soda (prop, comes with the float)

Second Pic

TRUTH HAIR Joel - Gingers01
Erratic / Cary / Double Tank
Deco Earrings
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - Clean F
Glam Affair - Cleo - Freckles 2
Mandala Simple Ears HUTUU
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Aged Bronze, w3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment