Thursday 20 September 2012

And a scarf to polish

I'm wearing two Gacha items from The Arcade event and I built an outfit around them - the scarf from Tres Blah and the adorable heart pendant from Maxi Gossamer.  I spent a small fortune on the scarves and they're lovely.  I do wish there was a non-rigged mesh option so I could wear the scarf with more things, but it is a Gacha event - items are transferable, so no multiple sizes or other options.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for a store release soon.

I'd spotted this stunning hair in a few blog pics and HAD to have it.  I searched three times at D!va's main store before finding it upstairs.  I love the wispy messy quality.  It's not a rigged mesh hair which I prefer in longer styles, but gosh it is too pretty to pass up for pictures!
  
Credits:

Tres Blah - Wrapped Scarf - Floral (Gacha item at The Arcade)

Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Candy Love Heart - Long - CHOCOLATE (Gacha item at The Arcade)
D!va Hair "Yuri3" (Amber)

Tres Blah - Maxi Skirt - Beige

Tres Blah - Tucked Tee - Faded

Ingenue :: Jude Boot :: Medium :: Nutmeg

Maitreya Leather Satchel * Mustard (hand)

Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Teal Hazel, w3)

Celoe.didri.bangles.extra

Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America Clean RD

LeLutka - Hairbase SummerTime

No comments:

Post a Comment