Monday 17 September 2012

It's nice to come home

I enjoyed my week at the lake taking pontoon boat rides and enjoying sunsets while watching deer creep up to the water's edge from the deck of the house.  The weather was perfect, the company was wonderful, but it's nice to get home to my own home, too.  Since all the Collabor88 things are new to me I couldn't help but take a picture of Trompe DeLoeil's gorgeous kitchen. 

This new long long hair from Lelutka tickled my fancy, or maybe it just tickled my ass.  New HAIR! YAY!

I have to get caught up on my 52 weeks of color posts, so more to come!

Credits:
 
LeLutka - LIVELY hair - AuburnHaze

Tres Blah Preppy Sweater w/Blouse (at Collabor88)

DECO - MESH Classic Sneaks

Maitreya Flare Jeans (for flats) #7
  
Pose by Glitterati
 

No comments:

Post a Comment