Friday 21 September 2012

Making a Miel of it


It's Friday once again and what does that mean? It's Fifty Linden Friday time! Back when I was little, Friday meant time for Crackerjack, but I've grown more sophisticated since then (though, some would say that was debatable).  Anyway, I couldn't resist buying the natural and the bright versions of this jersey skirt and top and as usual with Miel creations it comes with a colour change hud with 6 shades to choose from. To jazz it up a little I added and scarf and sunglasses, also from Miel. I think it helped pull the whole look together.  Enjoy your Friday shopping adventures!

MIEL JERSEY TOP - natural for FLF
MIEL JERSEY SKIRT - natural for FLF
MIEL BELLA PEEPERS
MIEL LIA SCARF - flor
HouseofFox :: TheRoman Handbag
Ingenue :: Ariane :: Cocoa @ The Arcade Gacha Event
[e] Again - Rich Browns
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - Clean

No comments:

Post a Comment