Friday 7 September 2012

Finding Inspiration



I'm slowly healing and though I have a still a way to go, I can just about muster up some energy to blog.  After being out of the swing for two months, I admit it's not so easy to find my blogging mojo again, and doing pics etc is taking me a bit longer. But hey, at least I feel I can do it and that's a big improvement.  

So here I am, sitting at my desk with a cup of tea, procrastinating, contemplating, struggling to find inspiration.  Super blogger Dolly to the rescue.  Time to call her up to find out the gossip, new releases and sales I have been missing out on. Being friends with a shopaholic has it perks!   


{what next}Novelle Study Set 
{what next} Blogger's Office Accessories 
fri. - Soft.Cami (Khaki)
JANE - every day shorts.eggshell
(Chemistry) Hair - Layla - Browns
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - Clean
MORAG THE CAT!

Dolly's Credits

*Dura-Girl*37(Sienna)
coldLogic top - waid.taupe
Leverocci - SS12 Shorts Sun
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Olive Hazel, w3)
Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 Red HB
Glam Affair - Lilith Eyebrows Shape 02



No comments:

Post a Comment