Friday 7 February 2014

It's Still Cold, BUT...

January was a ridiculously cold month with temperatures below zero degrees Fahrenheit in my part of the world. Then came February with a little warm up of temperature and an ice storm. My dog doesn't want to go outside in the back yard because there are two inches of ice on the back steps. Poor thing. This is all my way of saying I'm ready for Spring, though it's over a month away.

The new releases from coldLogic are a nice transition from bitter cold wrap-ups to slightly warmer weather clothing. I opted for classy black and white, but the color choices for this release include bright, cheerful Spring tones as well. The strappy sandals, also hinting of warmer days are a new release from Erratic for SLink feet. Maybe I can't control the real life weather, but here in Second Life, I'm ready to shed the coats!

Credits:

coldLogic outfit skirt - dylan.black on black (New Release)
coldLogic shirt - cuppy.charcoal (New Release)
Erratic - clarice - mesh sandals / black (New Release)
22769 ~ [femme] Veronica Handbag black/white
TRUTH HAIR Esperanza
Mon Tissu Skinny Scarf ~ Polka Dot
Glam Affair - Vera - America 07 E
IKON Spectral Eyes - Amber
Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Glitter 01
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid

No comments:

Post a Comment