Saturday 1 February 2014

My Heart Is Pure Poison

February is for lovers, and I'm getting ready for Valentine's Day with Pure Poison. It's more romantic than it sounds, I promise! I've long been a fan of Pure Poison's unique jewelry styles, including this Heart Romance Necklace and earring set. The perfect dress to go with my new jewels is Pure Poison's fabulous ball gown called Valentina.

Credits:

Pure Poison - Heart Romance - Gold & Ruby - Earrings
Pure Poison - Heart Romance - Gold & Ruby - Necklace
Pure Poison - Valentina Gown - Red
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
D!va Hair "Astralia" (MVW DENMARK 2014)(Red amber)
Glam Affair - Vera - America 05 E
Mandala Simple Ears HUTUU
IKON Spectral Eyes - Amber
Miamai Catwalk Lashes Glitter 01
Poses by Diesel Works
  

No comments:

Post a Comment