Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lovers and Haters

Truth Hair has some fun new releases! Both Lovers and Haters have detatchable color change headbands for telling everyone the mood of the moment. Also, I'm still wearing the lovely Pink Fuel Sora skin from the Futurewave event. My Mynerva tattoo eyebrows from forever ago work beautifully with the no-brow option and give me a unique look.

I don't know where to find other eyebrow tattoo options that will mix and match with other skins, but if any readers know, I'd love for you to share the information in comments!

Credits:

TRUTH HAIR Lovers
TRUTH HAIR Lovers Headband
Pink Fuel Sora <Alabaster> - No Eyebrows
Mynerva Eyebrow Style 2~Brown Dark
Tres Blah Audrey Dress - Sweetheart

TRUTH HAIR Haters
TRUTH HAIR Haters Headband
Pink Fuel Sora <Alabaster> - No Eyebrows
Mynerva Eyebrow Style 2~Brown Dark
Valentina E Chrissie Tank Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment