Monday 22 October 2012

Call Me, Maybe?


This dress is another stunning creation from our friends at 22769 Casual Couture and it's available at the Fair event which started on 20th October and runs 15th November.  I love the colour, the pattern, the detailed folds and creases and it hugs my figure perfectly! Nice one boys!

This is the first time I have used projectors in my pictures. It comes in very handy for indoor shots when shadows are impossible to get unless you aren't completely closed in. Very nifty I must say!

22769 ~ [femme] 11am tea dress red (for FAIR)
>TRUTH< Jemima -  dark browns
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - 05
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Pale True Grey)
BeetleBones Dollface Lashes
{what next} Marais Gossip Bench (Brigitte)
*League* Vintage Heart Necklace 

1 comment: