Monday 15 October 2012

Close Your Eyes For Brighter Skies


When I'm down, there's nothing I love more than to head to the seafront, where I sit and let the sound of the waves crashing wash over me. It's the most calming thing in the whole world, I could stay for hours. In saying that, I live right on the north sea coast so I need more than a sweater and a snood to keep me warm in this crisp, autumnal weather!

Dolly and I went shopping for inspiration yesterday and we sauntered on over to League.  We picked up the same items and decided to blog them just to see how differently we both put our looks together.  I am in LOVE with the boots, I fatpacked the earth colours and I fatpacked the leggings too. The cute snood is free and comes in three earthy designs.  The sweater is from The Secret Store and it tied in with the look I wanted perfectly.  Of course the piéce de résistance and the item that gave me the inspiration for this picture is the hair from Alice Project. I love, love, love it and you can find it at the newly opened and quite superb Cinema event!


Alice Project - Willow - Infinity
*League* Dhara Boots [MESH] -Earth Pack
*League* Folklore Leggings -Ziggy 
*League* Snoods - Gift  
The Secret Store - Oversized Sweater - Chalk
Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - Clean
Pose: Bent - Be.Hind 8


No comments:

Post a Comment