Sunday 21 October 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Snow by Dolly

coldLogic just this week released this jacket and skirt (yes, under the jacket) with leggings in the color snow! It certainly made my choice for this week's color photo easier.  The first snow is always so romantic, isn't it?

Oh dear, I had it in my mind that this week's color was Snow but it's actually GHOST white.  I still like the pic.

Credits:

Truth Rashida w/Roots - seasand
 
coldLogic coat - austin.snow
 
coldLogic pants - twist.snow
 
Mandala Ears Steking
  
LaGyo Bizarre flower headpiece

Slink Mesh eyelids (photo prop)

Slink Mesh Hands Splayed 
Gos Pimp Your Pumps V2 - Square Court

Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 BL HB

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOPPPPPPPS! I just realized this week's color was Ghost White, not snow! Oh well, great color anyway! Pretend I said Ghost White! (mutters about fact checking before posting)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL snow or ghost white no matter you look so pretty, so ethereal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I love this photo and your look is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete