Tuesday 23 October 2012

My Attic

I decided to go "editorial" for this post, meaning that the pose doesn't exactly show off the outfit but I liked it anyway.  It's near Halloween and the closest I've come to a costume has been going blonde in my last post, so I thought I'd at least try for a moody photo for the My Attic at the Deck sale.  The hair from Exile and the Baiastice sweater with built in leggings are both on sale at My Attic - $95 L, and they're worth so much more!

Credits:
 
Baiastice Sweater dress/leggings-stripes blue (available at My Attic) 
Exile Hair  All for Love:Sear (available at My Attic)
 
Mandala Silver metal Polly Ring
 
Mandala Polly Necklace Black
 
Baiastice Amina Mesh Platform booties-black
 
flowey. classic cigarette

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3) 

Slink Mesh Hand Flat R
 
Slink Mesh Hand Gesture L
  
Slink Mesh Wrists Small
  
Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 Red HB
 

No comments:

Post a Comment