Tuesday 9 October 2012

Tell me about it, stud


Collabor88 has opened it's doors to October and of course I was there as soon as I was out of bed.  When I got back and tried on this catsuit from Glam Affair, along with hair from Diva, I immediately thought, 'Oh my, I look a bit like naughty Sandy from Grease!'  This is why I LOVE Second Life, you can be whoever you want to be and all my life I have idolised Olivia Newton John, and now I got to be her for just a wee while. Though I reckon she didn't have my hips and thunder thighs. I nipped off to Carnival of Chaos to try and replicate the scene. Not quite the same without my Pink Ladies and my Danny, but it was fun all the same.

Glam Affair - Kim Suit - Black&Peach @ Collabor88
Ingenue :: Cindy :: Licorice @Collabor88
""D!va"" Hair "Jina" (Type A)(Citrine) @ Collabor88
[ glow ] studio - Cross and pearls
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - Clean
Beetlebones Dollface Lashes
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Pale True Grey)
Pose: Fri.day - Cheeky 03

No comments:

Post a Comment