Tuesday 2 October 2012

It's a Secret

You know those people in Second Life who get offended when someone compliments them on their look and asks where they got what they're wearing?  I don't get that secrecy, but maybe they are saying it's from The Secret Store.  I'm too excited by this secret so I'm sharing with a few dozen of my besties and anyone else who asks.

The Secret Store released this oversized sweater just in time for October bundling up.  The texturing is gorgeous.  I spotted the scarf, headphones included, on a blog and zipped over to Pepper Accessories to snap it up (so I can listen to Ayla singing Itsy Bitsy Spider in punk rock style).  With its unisex appeal and plenty of color choices, both guys and girls should have this scarf in inventory.  These are my first purchases from both of these stores.  I'm quite sure I'll be stalking their new releases from now on.

Credits:
  
The Secret Store - Oversized Sweater - Print/Chalk

~Pepper~ Headphone Scarf - Blue
  
Wasabi Pills/ Megumi Mesh Hair - Gingerbread

coldLogic jeans - calle.01 (cuff1)

Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 02 RD 
  
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
 
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Teal Hazel, w3)

Pose and phone prop from Status

 

No comments:

Post a Comment