Thursday 27 December 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Amazon

It's time to say goodbye to the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge with a thanks to Luna Jubilee, its creator.  I managed to stick to the challenge for the entire year without missing one, which was my first goal in the challenge.  The second goal was to improve my photography with a weekly task.  I think I did that, too.  When I look back, I have to smile at the difference between the first (Champagne) and last challenge posts.  Still liking the bubbly, though!

Credits:

Rebel Hope Liz Mesh Dress Lime
Slink Mesh Hands
LeLutka CACHET hair - IrishRed
LeLutka CACHET pony - IrishRed
Ploom skin Harlowe_Cream - LB - Capricorn (at Zodiac)
Greenhouse by Apple Falls (at Zodiac)
Pose by Del May

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture! Love the pose & the dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you tied in the first and last pictures Dolly! Yours has been a photo that I look forward to seeing each week, and I will sorely miss having to tune in for the colours! You look gorgeous, I will be keeping a close eye on your blog to see where you go from here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind! I'll miss the challenge too. I love looking at everyone's pics.

      Delete