Saturday 15 December 2012

Holiday Blue

I'm not sad, honestly.  I was just trying to come up with a catchy title and I'm wearing a blue sweater.  I've done way too much shopping lately in Second Life.  In my defense, it's all so GORGEOUS and at least some of it is on sale!  The Secret Store belted sweater and the Yummy Accessories ring are from Collabor88, which is freaking awesome this month.  The pose from Label Motion and the brilliant scarf from Auxiliary are on sale for The Dressing Room Fusion.

Not on sale, but no less awesome, are the leather skirt and suede over-knee boots from BaiasticeLelutka just released four new hairs and I had to have them all, of course.  My Maitreya handbag has been in my inventory for months, but it's an item I turn to again and again.

If you're a Second Life shutterbug and are looking for a place to take wintery photos, you should check out The Small Town of Green where I took this photo.  It is photographer friendly and the picture possibilities are many.

Credits:

Yummy Winter Flower Ring - Silver
The Secret Store - Damask Sweater - Frosted Blue
Auxiliary Winter Scarf Blue
Baiastice Floky highWaisted skirt-leather black
Baiastice Knee platform stretch boots-suede-black
LeLutka -ALICE hair - IrishRed
Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Red
Poetic Colors eyes - classic gen4 - snow light - medium bright
Slink Mesh Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment