Friday 21 December 2012

I Come Bearing Gifts


Christmas is drawing closer and I went running around the neighbourhood delivering presents.  I got to the last house and there was no answer for a while and I thought Friar must still be angry with me after I accidentally reversed an elephants arse into his doorway, where it left a smelly deposit.  But that was ages ago, surely he has some festive spirit in him. Suddenly I heard a deep, grizzly voice saying "Wadda ye want?" He didn't sound at all happy and he scared the blinking bejeezus out of me so I dropped the presents on the doorstep and ran for the hills, my heart about thudding out of my chest. Maybe the Hai Karate aftershave will cheer him up, if that doesn't do the trick then he's bound to be happy with hand knitted jumper with a cheery face of Santa on it. 


This Adam & Eve skin is super gorgeous. It comes with different makeups and a few extra layers such as freckles and hair bases. I'm not one for much make-up real life or Second Life and this Bare skin was just perfect for me.

I also couldn't resist Leagues new release, the Faux Fur Pea Coat. You get three, one full colour and two with gradient shading at the bottom. They are gorgeous and snugly, just right for our winter wardrobes.

For everything else look below.

Adam & Eve Skins - Carolyn - Bare
*League* Faux Fur Pea Coat -Burgundy
*League* Beaded Necklace -Burgundy
*League* Folklore Leggings -Shibori Shadow 
::Exile:: Raspberry Beret:Wedge
EarthStones Classic Romance Earring - Garnet
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Midnight Hazel)
::BeetleBones:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist black)
Slink Mesh Hands
aDORKable Poses - Gacha Gifts 6

Friar
Dura Hat Hair
Bleak - nordic slate jumper
Male student glasses - SL Library
Redgrave - Cruz with 3day beard - Tan


No comments:

Post a Comment