Sunday 16 December 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Madder Lake Deep

Lake sounds like a blue, doesn't it?  Not this color, though.  I love this deep reddish hue!  It didn't take me long to find my Madder Lake Deep - coldLogic's new party dresses offered the perfect shade.  I think this is my favorite color yet!

I can't believe there are only two more weeks to go in this year long challenge.  I'm going to need a new challenge when this one is over.

Credits:

coldLogic dress - merry.garnet

Baiastice Knee platform stretch boots-suede-black

Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet - Monaco Nights

Maxi Gossamer - Fufu Bag - Madame Mimi - Black Feather

Yummy Winter Flower earrings and ring - Silver

LeLutka - POCAHONTAS hair - IrishRed

Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Red

Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush brown)

Poetic Colors Eyes - classic gen4 - snow light

Slink Mesh Hands 

6 comments: