Tuesday 18 December 2012

Winter Wonderland

I love my little piece of Second Life.  Ayla and I just turned the sim into a temporary winter wonderland for a traditional white Christmas season.  As if she read our minds, Olaenka Chesnokov of oOo Studio just released some fun wintery poses and props.  Clay and I are ready to kick off down the hill on a prop sled in the top picture.  He got a new cozy sweatshirt from Kal Rau for the occasion! My new goodies are the Gacha FATEwear scarf from The Arcade, and brilliant boots from Monso that are available at December's Collabor88.  They come in men's sizes too!

I'm not known for my balance, as my close friends know, but I thought I'd attempt to skate anyway.  OOPS!
Credits for Top Photo:

Me: 

FATEwear Scarf - Granger - Houndstooth (The Arcade Gacha Event)
Maitreya Leggings - Suede-Smoke
Celoe maru coat blood
 LeLutka - ALICE hair - IrishRed
Monso My Combat Ankle Boots - Brown (at Collabor88)
Slink Mesh Hands
Glam Affair - Amberly - America Clean Red
Poetic Colors classic gen4 - snow light - medium bright

Clay:

Kal Rau sweatshirt
Deco pants and boots
(the rest is his usual)

Credits for Second Photo:

League Earmuffs -Huh? (The Arcade Gacha Event)
jazzitude  B&W Nordic Leg Warmer Ice Skates (Marketplace listing)
Baiastice Merino turtleneck sweater-snow
Kosh- NODA RING
Maitreya Leggings - Suede-Smoke
Slink Mesh Hands 
LeLutka - POCAHONTAS hair - IrishRed
Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Red
Poetic Colors Eyes classic gen4 - snow light - medium bright

No comments:

Post a Comment