Monday 19 December 2011

That Last Minute Rush....




I'm in good shape shopping wise in real life. In SL it's a never ending thing.

The very cute and nicely detailed mesh sweatshirt is a recent release from Cracked Mirror. If you're a Game of Thrones fan, you'll appreciate the Lannister Lion emblem on the front and the logo on the back.

I'm showing off the Natural tone version of Linn from Glam Affair. I'm becoming quite the skin collector (I was going to say whore, but it sounds kinky. So does skin collector come to think of it).






Yesterday at Four Corners I managed to pick up a darling pair of earrings from Aura and those divine red leather pants and simple cropped top from League, one of my favorite stores in SL. I switched my SLink boots from yesterday's brown to today's black. The hair is from Raspberry Aristocrat.

Now excuse me while I run off to fight the crowds!

No comments:

Post a Comment