Thursday 31 January 2013

She's Back

Tuli is back on the grid and back in business.  I went to check out the new skins, and perversely said out loud in real life, "oh hell" when I fell in love with this one, Claire.  I just got a new skin I was perfectly happy with a week or so ago!  What can I do but buy the Tuli skin and take a picture?

Each skin comes with three different brow colors and a box full of matte and glossy lipstick tattoos.   Also included are a modifiable shape, a dimples version of the skin, cleavage options and a nail concealer.  There was a beautiful store opening $70 L special of a version of the just the skin, Helena, in dark brows.  I'm not usually a dark eyebrow sort of girl, but I love a bargain and snatched up that one, too.

Credits:

Tuli Skin - Claire / powder (red) :: 07
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Alchemy Charm  Coins - Gold
Truth Laurie - pumpkinpie
Maitreya Mignon Top * Bole S
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3)
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment