Thursday 5 June 2014

Not That Door

Okay, I won't open the door. But I could have wiped out those lame brains because I'm tough. You can tell I'm tough because of the scar on my cheek. You should have seen the other guy. ;-P

This is a skin post, believe it or not. Adam N Eve Skins released a new roleplay addition for the Taliya applier for the SLink mesh heads. For me, SLink Visage mesh heads give a whole new dimension to photographs because of the variety and quality of expressions. Now Sachi Vixen, Adam N Eve Skins creator, has taken that a step further, giving me the options of dirty faces and cheek scars!

Credits:

Adam N Eve Taliya Genesis Tone B Basic Applier for Slink Visage Head
Adam N Eve Taliya Genesis Tone B Role Play Applier for Slink Head
Adam N Eve Skin Taliya Tone B Bare
Lamb Hair - Cry Baby - Butterfinger
FATEplay - Veronica - Vorhees (clean)
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
IKON Spectral Eyes - Green
 

No comments:

Post a Comment