Monday 9 January 2012

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Week 2 Coral by Ayla


Phew, i didn't think i was going to get this week done.  I couldn't find anything in my inventory to suit this weeks colour, but after a bit of shopping i found this coral Malaysia Dress from Hucci

I went for the barefoot and pregnant look and adorned my pretty mesh feet from Slink, a Christmas present from April.  I have rarely had shoes on since!

The chair is from PDA and i picked it up yesterday from this months Collabor88 event, where i also got this adorable hair from Clawtooth.

I never usually credit my skin, i always assume everyone knows it's from Curio, I've been wearing Yum for the past year and their skins for 2.  I don't see me changing anytime soon.  I don't feel like me in any other skin.  I definitely escaped the skin fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment