Wednesday 25 January 2012

My Bonnie Wee Lass


In honour of the famous Scottish poet, Robert Burns, I have donned my kilt for today's blog.  I had actually forgotten i had it until my recent inventory clean out and was dying for a chance to wear it and today i can wear it with pride on his birthday!

I've actually had this outfit for many years, so i popped over to DragansVarg (formerly Huskey) to make sure it was still on sale and it is!  The shoes are as ancient as they come too and they are from Tesla, unfortunately i couldn't find them in search.  I hope they didn't close.  The hair is Soft from Elikatira.

I'm off now to salivate a bit more at the thought of haggis, neeps and tatties tonight.  I may just have a foodgasm!

But before i go stuff my face, i will leave you with my favourite Burns love song..

No comments:

Post a Comment