Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Leopard Can't Change Her Spots

Ladies Who Lunch sent a group notice out about some new releases the other day so I moseyed over to take a look.  I don't know if this dress (in a multitude of color and pattern options) is part of the new releases but it's an amazing mesh dress.

For those of you on Phoenix and limited to only one alpha layer, give this dress a try.  It has glitch layers instead of alpha, and it seems to work quite well, blending perfectly.

I would have liked to demo this dress before buying, but there was no demo.  The dress did not come in standard sizes, so I consider myself lucky that it fit so well in the average size.

I can see accessorizing this dress in many ways, but to show to you I added a scarf from Miel, Maitreya sandals and Dark Mouse earrings. The gold clutch was a Christmas gift to me from my friend April.  It's from Indyra Originals. Hair is by Lelutka and my new favorite skin is from Glam Affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment