Sunday 20 January 2013

Belleza Ava

I got Belleza Shyla not too long ago, it seems.  When Ava was released this week I thought - "it won't be that different, I won't be tempted."  So I got the demo.  It was just different enough in a fresh faced way that I had to have it.  It's so me, don't you think?  Ava is all over the blogs right now, deservedly so, and I couldn't resist adding my kudos to the praise.  I'm wearing the version with the least amount of eye makeup, not being a heavy eye makeup wearer as a general rule.  If you buy the mini-fatpack as I did, you get four eye makeups, three eyebrow shades and plenty of matte and glossy lipstick tattoo layers.

Also, check out the mesh ear!  Mandala released a "clean ear" version of mesh ears to wear with my earring collection!  I have the first pierced edition, but I'm not a huge lover of multiple piercings so I'm thrilled to add to my ear collection (only in Second Life would that not sound creepy).

Truth consistently releases gorgeous hair, and this week was no exception.  I love the slightly breezy effect of Brianna.  Don't think I'm taking you for granted Mr. Hawks!  

Lastly, Ayla and I are adding a "taxi" page of SLurls to our favorite stores and events to our blog, instead of to each post.  If you want help with a quick trip to the store for something you've seen on a post, check there!  It's a work in progress and we'll be adding to it as we blog.  

Credits:

Belleza - Ava Med Red 0
Mandala Simple Ears HUTUU
Truth Brianna w/Roots - pumpkinpie
Auxiliary - Vintage Tube Top Copper (at Collabor88)
Deco - Mesh Seaside Earrings and Necklace
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Olive Hazel, w3) L
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment