Saturday 19 January 2013

Let's Play

Come into my library and take a look at my leather.  Chairs that is.  Dutchie has released an entire mesh grouping - bookcases, lamps, a fireplace, rug, side table, candlestick and even an ancestor to hang over the mantle.  He's there to watch over the adult games that are sure to take place in the sexy chairs designed for the domme or dom roleplayer and their happy victims.  I can't wait to see Clay.  He'll be putty in my hands.  Bwahahaha!

This was the perfect excuse to try out my friend April's Domme poses at Alterior Motions, her adult only animation and pose store.  And yes, the crop is included with the set.  Do I look fierce or what?  I think great grandpa behind me approves.

Credits:

All furniture is from Dutchie's new release
Truth Hair - Rashida w/Roots - pumpkinpie
Baiastice Knee platform stretch boots-suede-coffee
coldLogic dress - jones.coco
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Olive Hazel, w3)
Slink Mesh Hands
Belleza- Ava Med Red 3
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Pose from Alterior Motions

No comments:

Post a Comment