Thursday 24 January 2013

When We Dress for the Evening

A red velvet jacket gives the little black dress a kick doesn't it?  I paired my new Boom jacket with a coldLogic dress already in my wardrobe.  I love when I can mix and match mesh!  The trick in this case is to wear a small dress and a medium jacket.  Also, it's not a perfect fit for every AO movement, so if you're a perfectionist, don't put these two items together.  I decided my ladylike ensemble could use a hint of daring, so I added fishnet stockings which give even a good girl like me a whisper of edginess. 

Stop laughing, Ayla!

Credits:

BOOM Duveteux Rayonnant Jacket (Cherry)
coldLogic dress - merry.onyx
Indy&Co.: Snakeskin Clutch-Gold
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Baroque Teardrop - Gold
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Baroque Teardrop - Short - Gold
erratic / fishnet thin / black
DECO - MESH Sequined Heels (onyx)
Slink Mesh Hands 
LeLutka - QCX hair - IrishRed
Belleza - Ava Med Red 1
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3) 

(see our new Taxi page for SLurls to stores) 

No comments:

Post a Comment