Wednesday 16 January 2013

Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

I go shopping all the time, so it's not worth mentioning, except to show what's new.  But when CLAY goes shopping - now that's something to talk about.  We went (ok, I dragged him) to The Mens Dept., a monthly event for men.  I talked him into the grey coat from DROP and a pair of the headphones from 22769.  He had nice new mesh jeans from FATEwear, and I thought he looked pretty spiffy in his new duds.  I might have dragged him around for a scarf because our sim is cold as you can see, but I really didn't want to push my luck. 

We felt a little Bob Dylan/Joan Baez circa 1963 in this couple pose from Diesel Works, so I named the post after a Dylan song released that year. 

Credits for Clay:

22769 ~ [homme] Headphones UJ (at The Mens Dept)
D R O P Mesh Jacket Gray (at The Mens Dept)
FATEwear Pants - John - London
Belleza - Ashton Medium GG Bald
Colossus Boots Black
 Bryce ~ Saul - Natural Browns - Cork

Credits for Dolly:

Jane - drew long sleeve tee.rd cherry
Fashionably Dead Hand Drawn Skinny Jeans - Dark Gray (at Collabor88) 
Yummy Winter Flower Necklace - Gold
Deco - MESH Classic Sneaks (black)
DRIFT Cozy Fur Collar [Mesh] - Snow Leopard
Maitreya Hair Sasha - Ginger
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (True Grey, w3)
Chemistry Military Coat (hip length) - Grey
Slink Mesh Hands
Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Red

No comments:

Post a Comment