Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sidewalk Cafe Loafing

This photo just kind of happened, thanks to my coffee obsession.  Usually I like to make sure to show off the clothes, and in this picture you can't even see them well (although, trust me, it's a cute outfit).  But I liked the feel of the picture, thanks to the table, chair and props from What Next.  And my sunglasses from Pure Poison look adorable.  Good enough!

Credits:

YS&YS Simoun Bangles
Truth Lavinia w/Roots - pumpkinpie
coldLogic trouser - kime.khaki
Maitreya Leather Satchel * Lion
Pure Poison - Meira Mesh Sunglasses Gold
Slink Mesh Hands
Auxiliary Mullet - Small  - peach/cocoa
Mon Tissu Skinny Scarf ~ Malay
Belleza Ava Med Red 1
What Next Newspaper, Coffee Cup, Table and Chair with pose
 
(see Taxi page for SLurls)

No comments:

Post a Comment