Sunday 6 January 2013

I want to ride my bicycle


A bloggers work is never done. Even in the middle of winter, through blizzards, hail and high winds, we are out scouting for new inspiration. Just happens I didn't have to look far for this picture. My little corner of the grid is gorgeous and sometimes forget it when I am out looking at locations for shoots.

The bicycle is from What Next. I already had a few but this one is for bloggers so I had to have! Also the hair is new from Truth and comes with a colour change scarf. Adorable! The rest you can find below.

{what next} Camden Bicycle  (Blogger at Work) 
>TRUTH< Winter w/Roots - toast
[Pink Outfitters] Capricorn Sweater - pink
!Rebel Hope - Charlie Mesh Pants Dark Gray
::Hucci:: Tunxi Booties
*League* Jen Suntan Natural



No comments:

Post a Comment