Monday 14 January 2013

Devil in the Details

Putting together an outfit I like enough to want to share is fun and occasionally exasperating.  I started out today with the elegant scarf from Boom and built an outfit around it.  Finally satisfied with the Baiastice sweater, long skirt, and boots.  I added the other little touches - the Sea Hole bracelet, Maitreya handbag, Purple Moon sunglasses, the perfect pose from Bounce This Pose - all fun so far.

Then I got to the hair.  For my birthday the other day, Ayla and April fed my hair addiction with several new hairs.  I wanted to wear any one of them, but none went with the rest of the look!  Wouldn't you know, a Lelutka hair that's been in my inventory for over a year won out.  Oh well, next post I'll start with the hair!

Credits:

BOOM Tinsley Scarf Gunmetal
Purple Moon Coco Sunglasses in Gold
Baiastice Amina Mesh Platform booties-black
Baiastice Leslie short cardigan-black
Baiastice Sunah Mesh maxi skirt-stripe black
Maitreya Leather Satchel * Black
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (September Shadow, w3)
Slink Mesh Hands
The Sea Hole - Parisian Bangles Acorn
LeLutka - MOSS hair - IrishRed
Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03 Red (at Collabor88)
Pose from Bounce This Pose
 

No comments:

Post a Comment