Monday 3 December 2012

December FaMeshed

I love the monthly event, FaMeshed, and I've stocked up on some of December's goodies.  This jacket/blouse combo is a new release for FaMeshed from Baiastice.  I matched it with Baiastice's leather skirt (sold at the main store) which fits perfectly under the jacket.  The earrings are Maxi Gossamer's FaMeshed offering.  I snap up anything from Maxi Gossamer and I haven't been sorry once.

I have some lovely skins in my inventory but I couldn't help but add Glam Affair's new Amberly skin.  I feel so PRETTY!

Credits:

Baiastice Emma Jacket with top-red (at FaMeshed)
Baiastice Floky highWaisted skirt-leather black
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Monaco Nights (at FaMeshed)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (True Grey, w3)
Slink Mesh Hands
What Next Umbrella Pose Prop
Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Red (New Release)
Fashionably Dead Hair Marie - Brunette 5
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment