Sunday 8 September 2013

Trendy and Classic - That's Baiastice

My fashion senses are usually tickled by timeless classics. and there is something timeless yet trend right about Baiastice's offering for FaMeshed this month. I picked up multiple colors of the trendy top and classic skirt to mix and match. My hair from Exile, also at FaMeshed, was just the right pairing of casual and elegant.

I bought the Maxi Gossamer ring and necklace from the Limited Bazaar for two reasons:
  1. I love everything Maxi Gossamer makes, and 
  2. The theme was Baroque. 
So I couldn't help myself, could I?

Credits:

Baiastice Mjrie top-black
Baiastice Yse maxi skirt-black
Exile Hair Where We Belong Natural Fusion 2
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Baroque Peacock Flower - Long
Maxi Gossamer - Rings  - Venetian Fortune - Small - GOLD
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 04 F
Glam Affair - Cleo - Freckles 1
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3) 
Pose by oOo Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment