Tuesday 13 May 2014

Friends List

I was lucky enough to catch Ayla Barzane online before she went to bed. She was kind enough to pose with me for Strawberry Singh's Friends List Meme. It's like old times! Which is why we went vintage - well, that and the fact that Collabor88 is so deliciously vintage this month.

Meme instructions: Grab a friend from your second life friends list (optional) pose with them and/or answer the following questions. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your picture in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.

  1. What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List? (visible in firestorm viewer or your web profile) Seeing Berry's friends list makes me feel totally antisocial. My list is only 126.
  2. Are you picky about who you add to your list or do you usually add most people? Apparently more picky than Berry. I never thought I was! One dirty little secret is that I have almost never turned down a friend request, but I've deleted a few the minute they've logged.
  3. Who is your oldest contact? (check your calling cards) I couldn't figure out how to sort them by date. I'm guessing Malloc Rau. I've tried to delete my calling cards to reduce inventory because I never use them (it doesn't work, they always show back up).
  4. Who is your newest contact? (check your calling cards) That one is easier. Winter Sorex.
  5. Do you know every single person on your list? Almost all of them.
  6. How many do you speak to on a daily (weekly) basis? Daily one or two. Weekly maybe three or four. I'm not nearly as social in SL as I used to be.
  7. How many do you see/get together with in-world on a daily (weekly) basis? Two or three.
  8. Who on your list do you have the closest relationship with? Clay Cowen, Ayla Barzane, and Aprilmae Devin.
  9. Who do you wish you knew better? Berry, because I just adore her from a distance. She is so incredibly sweet and talented. And Cajsa Lilliehook because she is knowledgeable about progressive politics. I really admire her.
  10. Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining? The winner of the funniest person on my list is Friar Tyles.
  11. How did you meet most of the people on your list? (work, parties, etc…) I used to meet loads of people through role play. Now it's mostly bloggers, creators and random folks I chat with when wandering the grid.
  12. Do you ever clean out your list? Not often. I've done a couple of purges.
  13. Do you have a crush on someone in your list? Clay Cowan and I have hung out together for years. Can that still be a crush? 
  14. Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password? Yes, but it hasn't ever come up.
Credits:

(Left on Dolly)

Lamb Hair Cry Baby - Butterfinger (at Collabor88)
Tee*fy Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt Tropical (at Collabor88)
Tee*fy Leah High-Waisted Skinny Jeans Used (at Collabor88)
Glam Affair - Vera - America 08 F
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands

(Right on Ayla)

TRUTH HAIR Thelma (at Collabor88)
e! Odette Top - (Floral Pink)
Tulip  Vintage Cut-Offs Abyss
MAGIC NOOK Lasso Hoop Earrings (Gold)
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 06 D
 
flowey's original Shake My Milkshake / breakfast (at Collabor88)
 Standby Inc. - Jukebox (OakBlue) (at Collabor88)
The Loft - Gerzzo Chair and Table (at Collabor88)
floorplan. soda crate stack (at Collabor88)
What Next Cafe Clock

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeeee, I'd love to know you better too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. April! Get your butt online sometime and we'll take a threesome pic!

      Delete