Monday 27 August 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Feldgrau by Dolly

I've been busy in real life, Ayla's been ill - but recovering, thank goodness.  So our blogging has been a little sparse in the past week compared to our usual output.  Thank goodness for the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge which gives me a weekly focus to resume my blogging. This week's color, feldgrau, was not as easy as I thought it would be.  I still can't decide whether my pants from Deco or the scooter pose prop from oOo better represents this color.  You decide!

Credits:

Miel Cali Tank - wetmoss
 
Truth Bria w/Roots - marmalade

Deco - Aviator Sunglasses (Elvis)

Deco - Mesh DaisyWalker shoes (olive)

DECO - MESH Her Cargo Pants medium (olive)
 
Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America Clean RD

No comments:

Post a Comment