Sunday 12 August 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Tyrian Purple by Dolly

In the color challenge I always cringe a bit when a purple hue comes up, but you know what? I'm starting to embrace that mix of red and blue.  I really liked this shade, at least with the pale skin I'm wearing today.  I'm not sure where this purple fear comes from!  I'm also loving having my own little castle in the sky thanks to Trompe DeLoeil.  Pick it up at this month's Collabor88, it's gorgeous.

Credits:

Glam Affair - Dorota Shirt - Indigo (at Collabor88)

D!va Hair "Manon" (Type B)(Red amber) (at Collabor88)

One Bad Pixel Cigarette Pants - Black
  
Maxi Gossamer - Earring -  Annette - SILVER (I forget whether I picked these earrings up at FaMESHed or Collabor88 - Bad blogger! Go to both, you'll want all the jewelry anyway)
 
Yummy Accessories - Necklace (at Collabor88)
Glam Affair - Roza - BaroQ 02 - Red HB (at Collabor88)
 
Beetle Bones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
 
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog, w3)

4 comments:

  1. you look great in that outfit ... and I like the whole look of the pic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish I could hug you all for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete