Wednesday 29 August 2012

Belleza Skin - Shyla


There are some pretty skin releases recently, so I tried two lovely skins from makers I've never worn before.  I settled on Belleza's Shyla because it fit my shape slightly better, and the lips were so luscious!  I bought the fatpack which has 15 different makeups, tattoo and undershirt layer cleavage, blonde and red eyebrow tattoo layers (I'm wearing the red), three hairbases, and nine lipstick tattoo layers.  I'm really impressed with this skin.  I would prefer the option to wear a skin with red eyebrows instead of adding a tattoo layer, but that's a little thing.

Credits:

Belleza skin - Shyla Pale 12

Belleza - Shyla Pale Red brows tattoo layer
 
One Bad Pixel Leather Bustier White

Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

Truth Hair Soleil w/Roots - marmalade

Truth Hairbase - marmalade

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Olive Hazel, w3)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment