Thursday 9 August 2012

August Collabor88 Goes for Baroque!




Baroque - extravagantly ornate, florid, and convoluted in character or style.

Yes, Collabor88's theme for August is Baroque, and what do you know! I'm Baroque.  Isn't that the very definition of Dolly Baroque?  So Collabor88 is all about me.  Thank goodness I have the feathery bit of poofery to hide the big head.  Maybe it's just a coincidence, but there is a washer and dryer set named Dolly that I promise I'll blog soon.  Uh huh.... I love you too Collabor88 and happy birthday!  I've loved having Collabor88 to look forward to every month for the past year.

If you still aren't convinced that this month's Collabor88 is all about me, how about this... Today is my rez day.  Really, it is.  Coincidence? I think not.

All kidding aside, almost everything in these pictures is from this month's brilliant Collabor88.

There's more good news to share - our little blog was invited to join SL Style Academy's feed.  We accepted of course and feel quite honored!

Credits:

!bang - poses and masquerade mask {black} (at Collabor88)

Yummy Moonsung Earring (at Collabor88)
Elikatira hair - Found - Red 04 (at Collabor88)

Glam Affair skin - Roza - BaroQ 03 - Red HB (at Collabor88)

Ingenue - Ninon :: Tourmaline corset (at Collabor88)

LaGyo - Bizarre flower headpiece (at Collabor88)

LaGyo - Bizarre flower necklace (at Collabor88)

LaGyo - Bizarre flower ring (at Collabor88)

Trompe DeLoeil - Tower of the King Skybox in background (at Collabor88)

Beetlebones - Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

Mandala - medium nail/female

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog, w3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment