Monday 6 August 2012

The 80's is VINTAGE?

Sigh.  Apparently it is and I'm taking a walk down memory lane.  An actor was elected president and I had a cotton knit jersey dress from the Limited (remember the Limited? It was HUGE in the Midwest during the early 80's) that looked just like this one from Lily Bird for Vintage Fair.  Hair was big, jewelry was plastic, neon yellow, green, pink, orange and teal were cool to wear all at once together.  The headband - well, that's in case I had time to "Fonda" later.  Oh look!  I aerobicized!
I know, I'm really showing my age (hangs her head and cries for the 80's).  I'd still wear that dress.

Credits:
(Top Pic)

Lily Bird Superstar Ruffle Dress - (Yellow) (at Vintage Fair)

Izzie's - 80's Headband (click to change texture) (at Vintage Fair)

Izzie's - 80's Rainbow Bangles mesh (l) (at Vintage Fair)

Izzie's - 80's Round Nails (at Vintage Fair)

Pose by Status (at Vintage Fair) 

Truth Hair Sophie w/Roots - marmalade

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Teal Hazel, w3)

Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 01 RD
 Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

(Bottom Pic)

Lush Limited: Stockings (black) (at Vintage Fair)

""D!va"" Hair "Sayaka2" (Type A)(Black amber)

Izzie's - 80's Headband (click to change texture) (at Vintage Fair)

Lush Limited: Slouchy Sweatshirt - (jem) (at Vintage Fair)

{theosophy} Pumpkin Spice Latte

Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 02 RD

No comments:

Post a Comment